Everybody nowadays is a fitness freak. And why not? Being health-conscious and intake of the right amount of nutrients can make you live longer. Besides regular exercise and physical activity, the right intake of nutrients is equally essential for the human body to survive. You should also be very careful about the timings.
If you are on a healthy diet and would like to have a light breakfast, we recommend you to opt for oats. Oats are one of Earth’s healthiest cereals. It is a whole grain-free of gluten, which is an important source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Reports say that there is a wide number of health advantages for rice and oatmeal. Regular intake of Oats can lead to weight loss, can lower your blood pressure, and decrease the risk of cardiopathy.
Here are some easy oats recipe for fitness freaks:
Let’s get it straight first. Take a bag of oats and throw whatever you like on top. Combine with some honey; it will improve the carbohydrate boost and has a lower GI than sugar, offering you a gradual, steady energy release. Complete it with a few blueberries and bananas. Both contain an abundance of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that help keep your body healthy. It is also important to use antioxidants. Oats also have beta-glucan to improve the immune response.
How can we do this:
- Take a small package of the bowl.
- Take 4-5 spoon of oats cubes.
- Stir in the water with a half bowl of milk.
- Chop the fruit and add it to the mixture.
- A dollop of butter of sugar or peanut or a few nutmegs.
- Put on the cover and leave overnight in the refrigerator.
You will need:- 1 tablespoon of whey protein-3 scoops of oats-1 banana-Great bunch of blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries-2 tbsp of cooking powder-Medium sized sweet potato-1 pan of whey protein-2 tbsp.
How to do it:
- Put the oats into a whizz and a mixer until they have a mealy yarn. (When you use a sweet potato, put it on the oven for five minutes, dice then add the extra starch mixture.)
- Add the eggs, the pineapple, the fat, and baker’s flour.
- Remove the blueberries, frosts, or grasses.
- Grab a cooking pot and add a little cocoa oil into the dish.
- Put the mixture on the pan. Cook on both sides for one minute.
- Keep it overnight with peanut butter and honey and serve it hot in the morning.
A bowl of smoothie
1. Two-three tablespoon of oats 2. Fruit of your choice (carbohydrates bananas and nutrition blueberries) 3. Optional: Handful of lettuce (adds non-smelling nutrients and vitamins) 4. Optional: half a prosecutor 5. Soya milk, milk, or almond milk 6. Optional: butter of peanut/honey 7. Ice cubes.
How to do it?
- Add the oats along with the fruits you have chosen, into the mixer
- Then, fill it with milk and vegetables available
- Dollop peanut butter and sweetheart into the mixture and combine for 2 minutes
- Keep mixing it with added 3-4 ice cubes.
- Pour the blend in a cup, apply toppings of your favorite fruit and nuts.