Facebook is an intuitive social media website that connects people from all around the world; people interact and share their thoughts and life stories with others too. This platform is considered one of the most popular social media websites, with a user database of billions.
You can share posts, statuses, videos, your feelings, and life events on Facebook. People tend to share their happy festivities and sorrowful moments. Facebook is now paving its way into a market place.
The brand logo of Facebook features a sleek and unique blue background with a white lowercase letter “f”, which makes the overall look sophisticated.
How to create a Facebook account easily?
If you are the new one to know about this amazing platform, this question must’ve instantly popped up in your mind: how can I use Facebook? Using Facebook is simple; you have to create the account by using your Gmail address.
You can also create a Facebook account by your phone number and enjoy the fun rollercoaster of this social media platform.
Open your browser and type https://www.facebook.com/. There you will see a “Create a new account form.”
- First Enter your First Name, then Surname.
- Enter your Phone Number or Email address, both of them must be valid to continue the process of creating the account.
- After entering your email address, a new field will appear on which you have to re-enter your email address.
- Now, enter a secure password. The Password must contain six characters and a combination of numbers, punctuation, and letters.
- Choose your Birthdate; you should use your real date of birth.
- After that, select your gender.
- Now click on the signup button.
Now you will be redirected to the authentication page to carry out verification of your email account. Facebook will automatically send a verification code to your registered email address; verify your email address by entering the correct verification code.
Click Continue, and you created your account successfully and all set to enjoy the dynamics of Facebook. Facebook will take you to the main news feed page; you are free to explore the world. Click Continue, and now you have created your account successfully.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you have a Facebook account prior, then you just have to put your email address and password in the Facebook login page to access your Facebook account. Here is the step by step process of logging into your Facebook account.
- Open Browser on your device.
- Now go to https://www.facebook.com/
- On the right-hand side, you will see a login form.
- Fill up the details by entering your registered Email on Facebook.
- Then Enter your password.
- After that, click on the Facebook login button. If you type in the correct details, you will be redirected to your account successfully
- In case you want an old Facebook login. You can follow the same steps as mentioned above.
What is Facebook Messenger?
Facebook has spiked the game of interaction between users by launching Facebook messenger. It is a messaging application created by Facebook to text, chat with your friends. Facebook messenger also features free video and voice calling to your friends and family. Group calling is also supported by Facebook messenger.
How can one access the Facebook Messenger Application?
Initially, when Facebook Messenger launched, it was just compatible with mobile phones. Later on, Facebook modified the Messenger to be used on computers and laptops as well. Now you can access Facebook Messenger from your account as well; just click on the Messenger icon on the top menu of the screen. By clicking it, Facebook Messenger will be opened. Install the Facebook Messenger application on your android phone or iPhone and enjoy the uninterrupted chatting and calling with your friends.
Messenger prominent features:
- Messenger permits the users to send text messages in a friendly way. You can even send voice messages if you are running out of time to send a text message.
- On top of that, Messenger allows people to do uninterrupted voice and video calling.
- You can modify the conversation name and create any nickname for your friend or a loved one.
- You can take live pictures via Facebook and send it to your friends and family circle.
- Messenger permits users to create groups to expand interaction with people.
- You can also send your map location to your close friends.
- Another amazing feature offered by Messenger is that you can send money all around the world by using your debit card.
- The theme (color) of conversation text can be changed on Messenger.
- You can send files/pictures/videos from your device to anyone.
- An event reminder can be created so that you don’t miss out on any important event.
- Messenger also has a feature for game lovers. You not only can play games on Messenger but you can share with others too.
- Messenger offers many unique and innovative ways to engage its users by launching stickers, gifs, and emojis for expressing happiness, sadness, and even anger.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook is not just limited to a fun and chatting zone, expanding its empire to the marketplace as well. It opens its door for earning from the Marketplace by exchanging your goods services to anyone around the world. And you can get a good profit by sitting on the premises of your house.
A digital Marketplace that offers the opportunity for people to trade (sale and purchase) products to local audiences. Facebook Marketplace is emphasized more on local users. Anyone can list their products and sell their services, Facebook commerce policies might change the listing. This marketplace can be browsed like any other e-commerce site; users can navigate and select the categories they want to see. They can check-in the store, and they can browse the groups as well.
Who can access Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace can be easily accessed on all major devices like mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. In some countries, the Facebook marketplace is restricted considering its security features and policies.
How does Facebook Marketplace help in buying/selling of goods/services?
When a buyer wants to buy anything, the dealing is carried out on Facebook Messenger. Facebook offers a peer to peer tenets that permits potential buyers and sellers to interact with each other in a one-to-one way. It creates a strong business relationship between buyers and sellers.
The Facebook marketplace launches updates often to enhance interaction between users and an engaging interface for interested customers.
The seller is allowed to add a payment process of three choices. When the buyer purchases any goods and services, then payment will be processed through the select payment method of the seller in the Facebook marketplace.
How to create a Facebook Marketplace account?
- First, Visit https://www.facebook.com/
- Then login into your Facebook account.
- After that, click on the Marketplace icon that is present on the left side of the desktop screen.
- Then click on the Sell Something feature from the left-hand side menu.
- Now you can choose any option based on the type of listing.
- After selecting the desired option, a form will appear on which you have to type in details related to your product and services.
- Product Category
- Product pricing
- What you are selling
- Add product description and add more than ten images of your product so that buyers get to know about your product.
- After completing the form, now click on the button to proceed further.
- Now click on the post option to post the details of your product on Facebook Marketplace.
After that, the platform will itself create a Marketplace profile. When you sell a product via this platform, it will be shown in your store automatically. Once you add your first product, the Facebook will automatically create a Marketplace profile.Facebook gives two distinct badges to sellers based on their performance and interaction with users.
Very Responsive Badge:
This badge is granted to those sellers who are swift in responding and whose conversation rate is higher than others.
Community Recommended Badge:
This badge is given to those sellers who secured high reviews on their products and services. Both badges tend to improve their reputation in the Marketplace, to increase trust, and engage more customers.
Facebook Stock Ratio:
Facebook stock has spiked up to 210.18 USD nowadays. Facebook, Inc. (FB) stock finished the round trip in July 2018, almost close to $220 in January, countering the 42-point selling deficit published in the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
The Facebook stock is a hub for buying due to its superior value. It is not growing as it grew previously. Now investors don’t have to pay a high premium amount to participate in their shares as they had to pay before. Stocks go on to sale when users are not interested in buying them.
Facebook is an extremely engaging platform now, but for now. it is uncertain to say whether it will stay as low as it is now. Nevertheless, it offers a platform for potential customers and sellers to interact and engage.